The young professional scholarship program was first launched in 2021 during the Finishing Strong program.
This first launch recorded more than 500 applications. A total of 50 candidates were selected to fill up 2 cohorts – Cohort 1 for Business Analysis & Project Management and Cohort 2 for Data Analysis & Database Management. The program ran for 3 months after which all scholars were appointed mentors to help guide them as they grew professionally.
Career Pathways & Program Structure
This year, the program has been redesigned to suit candidates who are interested in breaking into the tech space with little or no experience and it will be open to 3 Cohorts:
- Cohort 1 – Data Analysis
- Cohort 2 – WordPress Website Development
- Cohort 3 – Scrum Masters & Product Ownership
- Certificate/Badge of completion
- 4 weekends of coaching and mentorship
- Access to a community of certified professionals
- One-on-one sessions with industry experts
- Maximum of 20 people per cohort
- 4 weekends
- The program will kick off in January 2023.
- After the core session, the mentorship program starts
- Meet eligibility criteria
- Submit application online
- Get ready to join the 4-weekend intensive program.
- 20 – 25 years
- Must hold a university degree or HND
- Fluent in English
For More Information, Please Reach us on
+234-703-680-2564 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bnetlearning.com